Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm scared for Paula

So sad, no? She is spiralling away. Do you remember how spunky she was? Are you even watching? I suggest you do. You then won't be surprised when she checks into rehab. You would instead hear the news shrug your shoulders and think, "She didn't even know how to speak." If you can't gets your words out. If even after stopping and reflecting, you still can't muster a coherent sentence. Then you have a problem. Is it drugs? Alzheimers? In her case I pick the sooner. I think it was the episode where she couldn't say recipient. Did I have a hard time spelling that word? Yes. Difference in the vocal and written. She tried five times and came up with words like receivary. Not sure if that was really one she said. I will slate that under comic effect.

What's so hard about this show is she isn't fun. She doesn't make me laugh, except her butt walk. That was funny. I just get sad watching her. I watch unable to blink while her staff constantly drag her around the U.S. but never to a rehab. I believe her when she says she doesn't take recreational drugs (cocaine, heroin, or glint). I do believe she takes many drugs though. I am sure she has a scrip for each. I believe she has some disease. I also believe that half the drugs she takes have nothing to do with that disease. Thank you.

No comments: