Monday, July 16, 2007

Am I a stay at home spouse?

Today was all tasky things. We just recently moved to Chicago. So I picked up all sorts of things (swiffer, scrubs, steel wool, and nilla wafers). You know the really important things. Oh did I mention I have no job. I have no job.

I began the day with walking our dog, Nelson. We named him that because we wanted it to be something silly. I love that name, but really mostly for the silliness of it. Do you remember Nels from Little House on the Prairie? I call Nelson that all the time. I loved that show. I still don't totally understand or believe how Mary went blind. And then didn't she regain her sight? Was that possible in that time? I feel like Michael London got tired of carting her ass around the Prairie. I know, "don't speak ill of the dead." Bleh. I love him as much as you.

Okay I am going to eat what I made last night. It didn't really sit well afterwards, but my bowels never really stop me from eating things.

No comments: